Exclusive posts are posts created by users that are blocked behind a “support wall.” In order to see an exclusive post, you must tap the "Support Me" button on that post in order to reveal it. This feature was designed with the purpose of increasing engagement on users’ posts and to incentivize a bit more monetization into every users pocket.
Every user can create one exclusive post per day.
How to create an exclusive post:
1) Select add a photo or video on your main feed
2) Select a photo or video from your library or take one on the spot
3) Select “Exclusive” under the Visibility options for your posts
- Public visibility means anyone can see your post
- Private visibility means that only friends can see your post and it can’t be shared
- Exclusive means that anyone can see your post, but only after they support